Call A&M Auto Service704-583-2523

12715 Downs Cir Pineville, NC 28134, USA

Toys for Tots

It’s December, a Perfect Month to Donate to Toys for Tots and more!

by Dutch Silverstein December 2, 2021

Having celebrated Veteran’s Day less than a month ago, the topic of supporting and honoring our Veterans is still at large. Our team at A&M Auto Service wants to take a moment to highlight the Marine Corps League & how this organization positively impacts its communities & better lives. So if you’ve never heard of the Marine Corps League, get ready!

Toys for Tots

With an incredible 604 million toys distributed since its beginning in 1947, Toys for Tots has been a hugely successful & joyful Marine Corps League program that’s impacted millions and millions of children across the country. Two hundred seventy-two million children to this day! 97% of all their donations go directly to their mission of providing toys, books, and other gifts to less fortunate children. The remaining 3% is spent on support for fundraising expenses. If you are looking for ways to spread Christmas cheer during these unprecedented times, the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program is an exceptional one to support.

Locally, a sector in Charlotte, NC, supported 12,011 children with 36,990 toys in 2020. We hope to surpass that this year, so hop in your car and deliver new unwrapped toys to help support your local Marine Core League Toys for Tots! Click here for many local organizations located around A&M Auto Service to apply for toys or donate back to your community. Or click here to contribute to the Charlotte, North Carolina sector for Marine Corps Toys for Tots.

A video from Marine Toys for Tots CEO- Lieutenant General James Laster

A video from Marine Toys for Tots CEO- Lieutenant General James Laster

Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation

The nation’s oldest & most significant provider of need-based scholarships to military children, for the past 55 years, over 50,000 scholarships have been awarded. Established to honor the service and sacrifice of Mariners and their families, this scholarship foundation helps cover the costs of attending post-high school, undergraduate, and career and technical education programs, amounting to 155 million to this day. Learn more about this scholarship program here.

The Marine Corps League also supports the following organizations & more can be found on the Marine Corps League’s website.

The Semper Fi & America’s Fund – dedicated to assisting our combat wounded, critically ill, and injured service members, military family members, and veterans from all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society – Their mission (in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps) is to provide financial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Services of the United States, eligible family members, and survivors when in need; and to receive and manage funds to administer these programs.

Marine For Life Network (M4L) – connects transitioning Marines and their family members to education resources, employment opportunities, and other Veterans services that aid in their career and life goals outside of military service.

Thank you for taking the time to read about the Marine Corps League & the positive impact the organization does every day for our Veterans & military branches across the country. A&M Auto Service hopes you found this short read insightful.

Keep your car in tip-top condition with A&M Auto Service, where you can count on our expert technicians to give you and your vehicle the service you need. Call us today for an appointment. From Charlotte, NC, to Pineville and beyond, you can trust A & M Auto Service for all of your auto service needs. Our entire team focuses on creating a top-notch customer service experience for you; we are here to serve. Schedule an appointment with us to have a qualified auto mechanic care for your vehicle; you will be glad that you did!

A & M specializes in quality service and repair, so you can trust that your car is in the best of hands. For peace of mind, please schedule an appointment online with us today; or call at 704-583-2523. We are located at 12715 Downs Cir Pineville, NC 28134, USA.

The entire team at A & M Auto Service thanks you; we look forward to seeing you soon!

Call Now